Waiting for your boyfriend to come back from tour…
Harry: The desire to see you after three months is almost too much to bare. The boys let him be as he drums his hands on his knees on the train ride back. As they finally arrive at the London airport, he leaves the boys and speed-walks to where the families/girlfriends said they’d wait. His jade eyes search for you frantically. When he finally spots you a few feet away, he races towards you. You catch sight of him as well and mimic his action. Harry pulls you into a loving embrace, swinging you around in the middle of the airport.
You two share a long, much-needed kiss. You didn’t realize your eyes had gotten watery and when you finally pull away, he wipes your tears and says, “Wow. I’ve missed you so much, (y/n). I think I’m gonna have to work from home for now on.” You two both kiss again, this time much longer. The boys and families cheer the whole time.
Louis: He’s not shy at all about the fact that he misses you. In fact, he wouldn’t shut up about it. He’s been thinking about you for three months straight and despite Skype calls and picture texts, he hasn’t seen you. He could picture your beautiful face with every breath he took. Once getting off the train, he continues to talk about you to the boys. As he spots you, he can no longer take it. Running full speed towards you, he picks you up, swinging you around. He kisses your head, then lips.
“Missed me, love?” his aqua eyes have that mischievous glint you’ve missed oh so much.
“Hell yes!” you reply.
He chuckles, kissing you again and says, “Well, I think we better catch up on lost time,” he kisses you again and squeezes your bum briefly, causing you to erupt with laughter and feeling nothing but pure happiness that you were both finally in each other’s arms again.
Liam: He needed to see you. He needed to kiss your soft lips, hug your perfect body. Three months too long it’s been since he last saw you and he couldn’t last one more second. The boys saw the fact that he was starting to get emotional and patted his back every now and then to reassure him that they were still there. As he struggled to calmly make his way through the airport, he couldn’t contain his excitement any longer as he spotted you. Once in reaching distance, he pulled you into the tightest hug he could muster. Tears springing out of both your eyes, you both taste salt as you kiss long and sweetly. “I missed you so, so much, (y/n),” he whispers.
“And I’ve missed you loads, Liam,” you smile, tears of joy pouring down your cheeks.
Kissing you once more, you both walk hand-in-hand to the car, updating each other on what’s happened in both your lives.
Niall: The boys cuddled Niall for a bit because he couldn’t stand not seeing you. They all knew you were his princess and wanted nothing more than to hold you. Getting out of the plane, the train was the only thing holding him back from being in the same vicinity as you. “C’mon, lads! We’ve got to hurry!” he yells, jogging. The boys roll their eyes, but obeyed, understanding. On the whole train ride, he stood up, not being able to sit down with his excitement. The second the doors opened, he raced out of the car, not caring about leaving the boys behind. Seeing you biting your lip and waiting with the families and other girlfriends, he smiled to himself and lightly jogged to you. “Niall!” you yell, excitedly. He pulls you into a hug, playing with your hair and kisses your lips, nose, then lips again. “God, I’ve missed you, darling,” he whispers. His beautiful eyes looking at you with adoration.
Zayn: Zayn’s been terribly quiet: a sign that the boys know means he misses you more than you could imagine. They try pepping him up, but he seems like he’s in his own world. And he is. Looking out the window right as the plane lands, he can only picture your face. He manages to keep his cool as they ride the car back to the luggage area. He stays quiet until he sees your gorgeous face from afar. The boys exchange relieved glances as his solemn face breaks into a huge grin that only appears when you’re around. He strides to you and where everyone’s families/friends/girlfriends are. He taps you on the shoulder and you turn around. A brilliant smile occupies his face as you squeeze him, causing him to chuckle.
“Missed me, babes?” he asks, placing a kiss on your waiting lips.
“More than you could imagine,” you whisper.
“Oh, trust me: I could,” he lets out a sigh as relief hits him like a sack of bricks that he doesn’t have to leave again for a while. He can spend as much time as he wants with you and nothing could make him happier.
- Note: Yes, this is based off of each boy’s part in the song. I had a sudden urge to write this.
- Zayn: ”C’mon, Y/N!” your boyfriend, Zayn yelled from the kitchen. You two were going to dinner. Since you were too busy trying to cover up your freckles, you didn’t hear him. “Y/N. We’re going to be lat-what are you doing?” He walked over to you. “Trying to cover up these things on my face!” He simply stood there, leaning against the door frame, watching you. “Ugh!” you threw down your foundation. “You know, considering how expensive this was, you’d think it’d work.” You stared at yourself in the mirror. He couldn’t take it anymore. Zayn walked over to you, wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed your shoulder and neck. “Baby. You’re so beautiful. So, so beautiful. I really do hate when you try to cover up your cute little freckles. C’mon, love. Let’s go.” He pulled away slightly. “But I’m not done putting on my makeup! I-” He kissed you in the middle of your sentence. “Y/N. You’re the hottest girl in the room with or without makeup.” This caused you to giggle and Zayn smiled. “Let’s go.”
- Liam: ”Liam!” you called from the bathroom. He showed up within a millisecond. “Yes, love?” You turned away from the mirror. “Do I look okay?” you were only wearing a tank top and jeans. “You always look beautiful,” he smiled. “Seriously, Liam!” you turned back to the mirror. You kept trying to pull your shirt over your stomach and were tugging at the waist of your jeans. You were having one of those days. “You’re perfect, Y/N.” Liam walked over to you and pulled you into a hug. “But I have these crinkles around my eyes! See?” you pointed your eyes and and he chuckled. “You’re too cute.” “Liiiiaaammm. Be serious.” He sighed and spun you around to face the mirror. “See this girl?” you nodded. “She is super pretty and perfect. And I absolutely adore her and her body and her little crinkles around her eyes.” You blushed and looked at the ground. “Plus,” he lifted your chin up to face the mirror again, “I’m taking her on a date tonight so I can show her off.” That’s when you turned around and kissed him. “I love you, Liam.” He smiled and kissed you again. “I love you more, Y/N.”
- Louis: ”Make me a cup, please!” you called to your boyfriend, Louis. You two were cuddled on the sofa, watching late night television when he wanted to make some tea. “Because of your tea fetish, we’re almost out!” he yelled. You threw a pillow at him and he chuckled, carrying two mugs of warm tea. You two cuddled some more and sipped your tea in a comfortable silence. “Ready for bed, love?” he asked softly. You nodded and he kissed your head, grabbing your mugs as you waited for him in your bedroom. After a minute, he met you and pulled you closer to him under the covers. You two laid there with each other’s breathing as your lullaby until you fell asleep.
- The next morning, Louis was found on the couch, watching TV. “Good morning!” you greeted him, situating yourself on his lap. “Had a nice trip?” he chuckled. “Um, what?” you crinkled your eyebrows in confusion. “You talk in your sleep and you were going on and on about some trip to somewhere.” He continued to chuckle as your cheeks got redder and redder. “How embarrassing.” He pouted and pulled you to his chest. “No, no, no, love. It’s actually the most adorable thing in the world.” You sat up. “Really?” “Yes,” he kissed your nose. “Now get dressed. We’re going shopping.” You pulled him up and he took you by surprise by carrying you bridal style into the bedroom.
- Harry: You’ve always had insecure days, but this definitely took the cake. You’ve recently been working out more and more in hopes of fitting into a size 2 pair of jeans that you had. You were waiting for Harry to get home because you two wanted to go around town. You had lost about ten pounds and Harry was getting a little suspicious, but you were losing weight in a healthy way…so he couldn’t really say anything. You pulled on a white sweater and turned to the deadly skinny jeans. You got excited when there was no resistance until they hit your thighs. “DAMN IT.” You sat on the bed with your head in your hands, just in your over-sized sweater. After a minute, you stood up and stared in the mirror. You glared at your reflection. Little did you know, Harry was right there, leaning against the door frame, watching you the whole time. “Hey, hey, hey.” You didn’t even look up as he pulled you into a hug. He just held you until he pulled away and brought you to the bed. “Baby. Please stop,” he pleaded. “Stop what?” you asked, your voice cracking. “Downing yourself! Seriously, Y/N. This is the third time this week we’ve had this conversation,” he pulled your chin up, “you’re so, so, so beautiful and perfect and amazing. Don’t you see that?” You laughed and got up. “Yeah! Tell that to the scale.” Harry sighed and walked over, hugging you from behind. “I don’t need to. Because I’m telling you. I don’t want you to be a size 00. I like how you are. A real girl with real curves. I love you how you are. Please stop doing this to yourself.” You sighed, grabbed the jeans off the ground, and without much thought, pelted them out the window. Harry laughed and spun you around, kissing you. “I love you, Y/N.” You kissed him back and said, “I love you, Harry.”
- Niall: Twitter hate can really be a pain in the ass. Considering how insecure you already were, having millions of people telling you how worthless you were didn’t help anything. You had had a past with self harming and whatnot, but Niall changed all of that. But right now, you honestly couldn’t care less…
- An hour had passed and you were sitting on the couch, watching TV. “Y/N!” You ran to Niall and jumped on him, causing him to chuckle that cute chuckle that you adored so much. “Someone missed me,” he said, kissing you. He carried you to the couch and you two had a full-out kissing session. Things were getting pretty heated. He lifted your sweatshirt up and took it off. You completely forgot about the damage you had done to your arm earlier and continued to kiss him. Your arms were around his neck and he turned his head slightly, kissing your wrist when he froze. “Y/N…” he whispered. You, completely oblivious, thought this was out of pleasure and continued to kiss his neck. “Y/N,” he said clearer, deeper. You immediately stopped and realized what was up. His eyes were just staring at you arm and you followed his gaze. “SHIT. Sorry, Niall…” that’s all you could think of saying. What else COULD you say? He was silent as he sat up. You grabbed your sweatshirt and slipped it on. “I’m sorr-” “WHY?” Niall got up and ran his hands through his hair as you felt yourself tear up. “I’m sorry, okay?” he looked at you, first angry, then somber. He walked over to the couch and held you. “Baby, please stop. Please, please stop. I love you so much. Don’t you realize that?” he pulled away and stared at you. You nodded. “I’m sorry…” you said again. He sighed and pulled your hand, bringing you to the bathroom. He made you face the mirror and said, “Y/N, look at yourself. Look at how beautiful you are with your messy hair. Look at how cute you cheeks are. Look at how bright your eyes are. I want you to always remember how perfect you are to me whenever you feel down. Can you do that? Can you do that for me?” After a moment, you nodded, smiling. “I love you, Niall,” you said turning around and kissing him. “I love you too, babe. I’m ALWAYS here for you.”
Preference- First Christmas as a married couple
Louis: You and Lou have been married for almost two years and could not be happier. Since it was Lou’s birthday and Christmas Eve, you two were spending the night alone and then having a party tomorrow. Usually Louis loved to party, but since you haven’t had too much time together and you requested to just have this night together, he didn’t mind. Plus…you had a very big announcement. “Love,” Louis called out from the living room while you were frosting cookies. “Yeah, babe?” you answered. “Can you come help me finish the tree?” You paused. The tree was already fully decorated. While walking into the living room, you said, “Louis. We’ve already finished the tre-” Louis was in front of you, holding out a small, Easter-blue box. “Merry Christmas, (y/n),” he looked down at you, smiling. You smiled and slowly took the box from his hand. You opened it and gasped. It was a white gold locket that was so intricately made, you knew it was designed by Louis just for you. “Louis…” you breathed out and suddenly his lips were on yours. You smiled as you felt his wedding band while he caressed your cheek. After a few sweet moments, you pulled away and rested your forehead against his. “I have a present for you too,” you said. You ran to your purse by the front door and pulled out the picture. You felt slightly guilty for going to the doctor without Louis, but you wanted to surprise him as much as possible. “Close your eyes!” His hands flew to his eyes as he chuckled. You took a deep breath and slowly made your way to your anticipating husband. “Open,” you said when you were finally in front of him. He opened his eyes and paused. “You’re pregnant?” he whispered, his aqua blues wide. You nodded. “Happy?” He smiled and threw his arms around you, spinning you around. You both laughed, completely consumed by joy. Louis said after he set you down and kissed you, “This is the best Christmas/birthday ever.” Somewhere, in the distance, there was a loud “Ho Ho Ho!” and when you two woke up the next morning, snow was in the shape of a heart on your living room floor.
Niall: Baby, it’s cold outside.
You and Niall were hosting a Christmas party. Everyone was having a blast. It was a humble, little party with just the boys and their families. Michael Buble’s Christmas album was on repeat and you were all scattered throughout the living room-from the couch to the floor-around the tree. It was time to exchange gifts. Niall’s mom bought you two antique china and cashmere bedding. The boys bought you everything from antiques to lingerie (Louis). Finally, there was only one more present under the tree. Niall winked at you before grabbing it. It was a narrow box, wrapped in gold paper and an emerald-colored bow. “Merry Christmas, Darlin’,” he kissed your cheek. You grinned as you opened it. Your breath caught when you looked inside. It was a platinum charm bracelet from Tiffany’s. It was decorated in miniature charms from real emerald hearts to four-leaf clovers. Everyone cooed as you kissed your husband. Later that night, after everyone left, Niall sat on the sofa as you cleaned up. Suddenly you felt arms around your waist and you turned around. Niall kissed your lips and said, “Clean up tomorrow. I need you.” You had no choice but to oblige. He led you up to your bedroom. After a few hours of some “seasonal” love-making, you two sat in bed and cuddled. “I love you so much, (y/n).” You smiled. “C’mon,” you said, “let’s go get some food.” Niall chuckled and said, “I knew there was a reason why I married you.” You two spent the rest of the night eating Christmas cookies and sipping on cocoa, falling asleep on the couch. Somewhere, in the distance, there was a loud “Ho Ho Ho!” and you two woke up to snow in the shape of a heart on your living room floor.
Zayn: You and Zayn were spending Christmas night together. You two had spent Christmas Eve with your families and the boys. Now, it was just you two. You had held off on opening presents until it was just you two. You had given Zayn his presents already- a Rolex, new cologne, etc. Now, he was ready to present you with your gift. There was only one present under the tree. Zayn smiled to himself as he grabbed the the medium-sized box. It was a tad bit heavy when he handed it to you. You looked at him curiously, but he simply smiled. When you opened the present, your eyes felt watery out of joy. It was a big, thick
dick scrapbook…but it was so different. On the cover, it was your first ever picture you took as a couple from three years ago with you both smiling backstage at one of his concerts. But it was the exterior that made it spectacular. It was covering in nothing but diamonds, emeralds, sapphires: all real. “Zayn…” you whispered as you looked at the pictures of the two of you. Each photograph had a note and was in chronological order. The last picture was from your wedding day, a few months ago. “Whenever we have children,” he said as you eyed the last page, “we put those pictures in here too.” You were speechless and before you knew it, you were kissing him. “I love you so much, Zayn,” you whispered. “I love you more, (y/n). Merry Christmas, love.” You both fell asleep in a bed of pillows on the floor. Somewhere, in the distance, there was a loud “Ho Ho Ho!” and you two woke up to snow in the shape of a heart on your living room floor.
Liam: You were at Liam’s parents’ house for the night. It was just you two and Liam’s family. You had all exchanged gifts already. Liam had gotten you a beautiful necklace and you had given him a scrapbook of you too. He had cried…of course. Christmas dinner was served and you looked at Liam. You two had just found out the most amazing news and you two were ecstatic to share. You were pregnant! Although you knew Liam’s family would be overjoyed, you were still a bit anxious about telling them. You looked at Liam and he nodded. “(y/n) and I have an announcement!” Everyone looked at the two of you, expectantly. You smiled at your husband and said, “I’m pregnant!” Liam’s mother looked at you both and her eyes glistened. Everyone cheered and you and Liam kissed. While you drove home, Liam kept stealing glances at you. “What?” you giggled from the passenger’s seat. He shook his head and said, “I’m just really happy. I have the most beautiful wife and the world and in about 6 months, I’ll- we’ll have the most beautiful child.” You were overjoyed and when you got home, Liam and you had a long night making love and watching Christmas movies. As you lay in bed, you whispered, “Merry Christmas, Liam.” He kissed your forehead. “Merry Christmas, love.” Somewhere, in the distance, there was a loud “Ho Ho Ho!” and you two woke up to snow in the shape of a heart on your living room floor.
Harry: “Harry! Can you come help me decorate the tree?” Harry had just gotten back from tour the day before and it was Christmas Eve. You and Harry had been married for two years and you had a tradition of decorating the tree together. So…you had refused to do so until he got back. He was cooking in the kitchen and came to your side in the living room. Tonight was dedicated to just the two of you and tomorrow was the family celebration. Christmas music was playing in the background as you both decorated your homely Christmas tree. Stealing a few kisses and throwing a bit of tinsel, it was finally time to put the star. As you did so, your white sweater slid up a bit, exposing a sliver of your six month pregnant stomach. Harry noticed and smiled a bit to himself. “There,” you grinned. You looked at your husband, awaiting his approval, but his mind was elsewhere. “What?” you asked, laughing. He didn’t say anything and just made his way to you, wrapping his arms around you. He kissed your neck as he caressed your midsection. “I can’t wait for Darcy to do this with us next year,” he whispered, referring to the tree and the fact that you recently found out you were having a girl. “Well…considering she’ll only be nine months old, that’ll be a bit hard…” you teased. He chuckled and continued to rub your stomach. “She can watch!” he tried, but you both ended up laughing. You turned and kissed your loving husband. “Merry Christmas, Harry.” “Merry Christmas, (y/n)…and Merry Christmas to you, Darcy!” right as he said that, your baby kicked and you two spent the rest of the night cuddling and fell asleep on the couch. Somewhere, in the distance, there was a loud “Ho Ho Ho!” and you two woke up to snow in the shape of a heart on your living room floor